As Trusted Computing becomes a standard, more and more business applications are taking advantage of the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) security framework for enabling trusted platform solutions. The TCG security standards enable more secure data storage, business practices, and commerce transactions while protecting privacy and individual rights. However, application developers can face numerous challenges when attempting to implement applications compliant to TCG-standards.
To address these challenges, Wave Systems offers the TCG-Enabled Toolkit.
The Wave Systems TCG-Enabled Toolkit is a compilation of tools designed to assist application developers to write new applications, or modifying existing ones, to function on TCG-compliant personal computers having Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chips.
The TCG-Enabled Toolkit 2.0 enables application developers to utilize basic and enhanced TCG services, as well as other services, including:
- TPM Key Lifecycle Management
- TPM Key Escrow
- TPM Key Recovery
- Certificate Management
- Microsoft Crypto Service Provider Services
Available now for application developers interested in internal evaluation, or commercial redistribution.
To purchase, or for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877) 228-WAVE.
TCG-Enabled Toolkit Benefits
- Compliance - TCG 1.1b and 1.2 specification compliant
- Interoperability — Enables application developers to design across different TPM enabled PCs
- Rapid Development - Application developers experienced with MSCAPI need only understand TCG key types and usage
- Key Management — Enables key management without requiring detailed knowledge of TCG commands
- Flexible TPM Key Creation Attributes - Ability to specify TCG key type, encryption and signature scheme, key hierarchy, key usage and migration authorization
TCG-Enabled Toolkit Product Components
- Key Migration Services
- Certificate Management Services
- TCG-Client Services
- Client Policy Enforcement
- TCG-Class Library
- Samples Code
- Run-Time Libraries
- Supporting Documentation
- Redistribution Rights